Monday, October 13, 2014

B.E.A.C.H.

Hello world!

This week was really eventful! We got to see MEET THE MORMONS! We all drove 3 hours to Corpus Christi to watch it! Everyone GO! It was so good. It's about 6 families and the last one is about a MISSIONARY MOM! So mom.. see it:) 
 
 
This is a terrible picture but we got to STAND BY the beach! Yes I missed California for a second..
Other news. BAPTISM! I love baptisms, but they are SO stressful! They day after feels so good. Let me tell you about this family a little bit. The Elders taught them on and off for like 2 years. Then we found them again! And they were so PREPARED! Some people just need a little  bit of time. One by one their family members have been baptized. All but one sister is baptized! They are so converted it's ridiculous! It's crazy to me how fast people can develop such strong testimonies. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to see the change in people every day. 


OH MY GOSH! I met a horse dog. It's taller than me! 
 
 
I've definitely realized in the last couple of days HOW SHORT I am! I didn't know..! Why didn't anyone tell me before? It doesn't help that my companion is like 9 feet tall. I think I'm shrinking.. that's the only answer that makes sense!


So I'm definitely learning how to make Mexican food. You're welcome mom:) I even made a recipe book so that I won't forget! Members have been showing me how to make a lot of different foods. You are all invited to my Mexican party when I get home. Expect greatness. 
 
Some pictures since I couldn't upload any last week...
 

 


 


 


 


I love you all! Eat some ice cream:) 

con amor, 
Hermana Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment