Monday, December 29, 2014

What? 2015?

I hope everyone had a great CHRISTMAS! It's crazy how that week just flew by! And to everyone that has missionaries out.. I hope you enjoyed talking to them!

On Christmas Eve our zone had an "Elf" day! We did a bunch of things that an "Elf" would do! We all made a TON of paper snow flakes, then we ate spaghetti and syrup, (Well.. not me. I WISH) Then we all made Christmas Grams! Yes.. ours was a Christmas rap. Why wouldn't everyone make me rap? That's become a thing now that probably needs to stop. It's becoming known around the MISSION. J Hizz is retiring. 


This week was really great here for us! Christmas was here and gone.. now we get to focus on New Years! I can't believe that it's going to be 2015!! WHAT? I haven't been home since 2013! I think this was probably been the fastest year of my life. Probably because I have loved it SO much! I can't help but reflect back on this past year and count all of the blessings I received. I have had the amazing opportunity to be here in Texas as a missionary spreading the gospel. What year could be better than that? 
 
Last year I came to this mission not knowing why I had to serve in 2 missions. I've grown a lot here and in my mission president's words that he told me in my last interview, "it may have been crazy, but you made it to YOUR mission." I made it! The journey was NUTS! But hey. It was an adventure right? Sorry this one won't be too long! But I love you all! Enjoy 2015! Make some really great goals, then make some PLANS, then do them!! 

My family knows me too well:) My Christmas PJ's....
 
 
Our little Christmas tree!


This is how they celebrate Christmas in Laredo, pinata baby.


I am so excited, we get to go see Frozen on New Years Eve. So we had to get into the Disney spirit and have some fun!!!!




This is how we roll!



 
I love you all. Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year.. talk to you again in 2015!!!!

con amor, 
Hermana Hunt


No comments:

Post a Comment