Tuesday, January 27, 2015

New Friend = Elder Oaks

Mis queridos amigos! 

This week was absolutely crazy. Thinking back, I don't know whether to cry, to laugh, to scream, to smile.. who knows. Actually, Sister Tippetts and I definitely laughed throughout the entire week. Whether we should have or not. Attitude right? 
 

 
 
Alright where to start. (sorry mom, I'm definitely going to leave some things out. I'll tell you about them when I get home:) Oh ya! We had interviews with President Maluenda this week! I love when it's interview time. I went in with a lot of questions. Of course, he answered them all. Or.. he asked me questions until I answered the question on my own. One of the things that I asked him about was that I didn't understand how I would be able to be THIS happy when I went home from the mission. I just am SO happy here that I didn't want to leave it. He told me that the best parts of my entire life come after the mission. That I need to take every day as it comes and never look back. Then he definitely started to talk about my future husband, but we don't need to think about that right now! 
 
THEN we went down to McAllen to have a meeting with Dallin H. Oaks! It was the BEST. Who knew that he was so funny? He talked a lot about receiving revelation. He now knows my name:) He probably doesn't remember it though.. that's ok! He knew it at one point ;) 

​This is us trying to be healthy.



con amor, 
Hermana Hunt 

p.s. Yeah I definitely got the email today with all my flight information. Not okay! But I'll see you all at 4:00 on April 8th:)

No comments:

Post a Comment