Thursday, July 11, 2013

Week 3 - July 11, 2013

Okay just to begin.. I am at that awkward stage where I am starting to forget English, but I am not too great at Spanish yet.. so I basically can´t speak any language at the moment. So if this doesn´t make sense, I´m sorry!
 
News this week.. So I don´t know if I have told you all about our "investigator" Jacky. But we are teaching a lady named Jacky and the lessons have been going so well!! We committed her and 3 of her children to baptism this week!! She has been so receptive and Hermana Ocon and I have really been trying to teach to her needs. We still have a bunch to learn, but I think that teaching in full Spanish every day is a pretty good start. 
 
We went to the Peru temple today again!! Our teachers came with us this time! It was so great! I´m pretty sure that is my favorite time of the whole week! (Except emailing of course;)
This week we have been learning a TON about the Book of Mormon! I never knew how amazing it was! I mean.. I knew, but I can´t even explain what I have learned this week! Just reading the Introduction. It´s amazing! To all of my lovely fans out there who haven´t read the Book of Mormon, I challege you to do it! It is amazing! At least just the introduction if nothing else. 
 
 
 
 
Yo sé que el Libro de Mormón is verdadero. Yo sé que la iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Últimos Días is verdadera. Sé que tenemos un profeta en este dia que es verdadera. Yo amo este iglesia! Yo sé que esto es verdad al sentir el Espíritu Santo. Este concimiento me ayuda cuando necesito consuelo. Estoy muy agradecida por el Evangelio. Yo sé que usteded pueden ser feliz mediante este Evangelio.
 
Con amor,
Hermana Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment