Monday, April 14, 2014

All you need is a little bit of faith..

Hello!

This week was a little crazy. It was a bit rough. My health, our investigators, companions, just the normal mission life; but something happened yesterday that gave my all the faith and motivation that I needed...

We have been teaching an investigator named Lazaro. He is an older man that is paralyzed from a stroke. He was able to get a little movement in his left leg, but that's it. He has been going through some health trials lately and couldn't make it to church yesterday. We went over to his house to see what was going on, and we decided to have some Elders come with us to give him a priesthood blessing. Lazaro did not doubt his faith for a minute. He knew that he would start to feel better once he received the blessing; but no one expected what would happen next.. He was sitting down in his wheelchair, and out of no where he just decided to stand up!! Then he started shouting, "I DID IT!" And after a little bit, he took a few steps!!! I was just sitting there in amazement! His wife started crying. (I might have shed a few tears also) He knew with all of his heart that he was helped through the power of the priesthood. I know that it is real. Through that experience, there is no way I could ever deny it. I love this gospel! I love what I am able to teach everyday. 

I love you all! Have a great Easter! <3

Hermana Hunt 


No comments:

Post a Comment