Monday, April 7, 2014

Birthday and Hello World

Well as most of you should know, March 30h was my birthday, I can't believe I am no longer a teenager and now 20 years old. Wow!

My Zone leaders threw me a birthday party, they tricked us by saying there was going to be a Zone meeting at the church and it became a birthday party. They even baked me a cake. Yes I blew all the candles out with one breath.

CONFERENCE! General Conference has been on my mind for the last few days. It was AMAZING! Honestly, General Conference on the mission is the best! It was better than my birthday! Oh my word I can't even explain how much I loved it! I have pages and pages of notes. Sadly, I forgot them all at home, so.. I'm just going to wing it. 

One of my favorite talks was the one on Sunday by President Uchtdorf. He was talking about gratitude. I loved when he said that we don't have to be grateful FOR things, but be grateful IN our circumstances. Sometimes we feel like we don't have anything to be grateful for; especially in times of trouble. I know I've felt that before. After listening to this talk, I know that it is our choice. We can choose whether or not to have an attitude of gratitude. We all have trials (I know I've talked a TON about trials) but if we just stay grateful and continually keep that attitude, everything will be okay.

I don't have a ton of time. But I love you all! If you didn't get a chance to watch all sessions of general conference, I suggest that you go online and watch them! They were all amazing!! 

Everyone should send me letters:) I love letters:) 

Con mucho amor, 
Hermana Hunt











No comments:

Post a Comment