Thursday, May 15, 2014

Feliz dia de las madres!!

**Sorry it's a little late, Dad posts these and he was on a business trip**

To all the moms and women out there, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I hope everyone had a great day! And to all those missionary families, I hope you all enjoyed talking to your missionaries. I know we all enjoyed it out here. 
 

 

Of course talking to my mom yesterday made me think of all the things she has done for me. Being on a mission and away from home really helps me to realize all the responsibilities my mom had. I'm still trying to learn from everything she taught me. ..I make quesadillas in the microwave.. I still have a long way to go. But for real, I just wanted to take this time to thank all the mother's out there. My mom:) my grandmas, my mission mom, everyone else out there who is basically like a mom to me. I appreciate you all and everything you do! 

Well, We had TRANSFERS this week! I am now with Sister Perez! We have been living together for the last 3 months and she just got transferred rooms, so it's perfect! We are both really short so that works out. Everyone thinks we are like 14 or 15 when we're walking down the street.. no no. We are in our 20s. It's a little awkward sometimes. Oh well. This transfer is going to be amazing! We feel it! There are miracles just waiting to happen and we are going to do EVERYTHING we can to be worthy to receive them. 
 
So remember, "Don't Stop Believing"
 
 

I love you all! Thank you for the letters!:) 

Con mucho amor, 
Hermana Hunt 
 
P.S. Got pedicures with the Elders this week... what a blast!! Can't figure out who is whiter!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment