Monday, May 5, 2014

6 more weeks!!

Helllooo!

Transfers are here! And I'm staying in good ol Edinburg for another 6 weeks! I'm actually really excited to stay here! We have a lot of great things happening here. I wanted to take a little time to reflect on my time here before I start this new transfer. 

I can honestly say that I have changed so much while serving a mission here. I had always heard that missionaries really change for the better while serving, but I had no idea it would be like this! Everyday I get to forget about myself and focus on other people. I get to develop those Christlike attributes while only thinking about other people. I have been studying a lot lately about being "selfless." The key to truly loving people is selfless service. When you have that desire to do good for other people and don't expect any praise or something in return, is when you really develop love for people. I have learned that through other missionaries, companions, and investigators. Some people are a little bit harder to love than others, but that just means that you need to serve them more. I'm not going to lie, this one has been a bit difficult for me, but I know that it truly brings blessings. Alright well that's all I have for this time folks:) 

I love you all! 

Con amor, 
Hermana Hunt 

Some more pictures....

Making Quesadillas,while wearing my favorite family gift, my CROCS!! Sorry dad :)


Biking it.. Yep I am finally riding my bike.


The California kids:
Me, Sister Perez & Elder Wray


No comments:

Post a Comment