Tuesday, February 17, 2015

La semana de los milagros!

Hello all!

This week was pretty crazy, but it was a great one! We did some pretty different things this week. Oh to start, we definitely killed the north zone in the Laredo Lucha:) Besides that, we did a 2 zone exchange with the Laredo North zone for 3 days! Everyone was with someone from the other zone. Mission history. I worked with Sister Taylor. It was so much fun! She's a fireball.

It was so great working with him. I definitely missed my Sis Tipsy though. We saw SO many miracles! We had to actually make a list because we couldn't keep track of them! Are you ready for the biggest one?? 
 
Ok so do you remember the Reyes family? The kids that got baptized in December. Well their mom wasn't able to be baptized yet because her and the dad needed to be married. It's been a whole big deal, but the dad didn't like us! He wouldn't let us in the house, wouldn't talk to us.. nothing. Then one morning we get a longgg text from the mom saying that the dad had a dream and he knows that he needs to be baptized. WHAT? He asked us to go over as soon as possible. We went and it was absolutely amazing! He has changed so much! He really wants to make this change in their life. Then we told them about transfers and how I might leave and he looked me in the eyes and promised that he would get baptized before I left. So.. they're getting baptized next week!! This is my family. I have such a great love for them! I promised them that no matter what, I will find a way to fly down here in a year so that I can go with them when they get sealed as a family. Um yes. Some people were definitely crying. I LOVE THE MISSION! 

My district at the Laredo Lucha








We had the COOLEST district meeting last week! Abraham 3! The Noble and Great one everybody;) There was definitely a black light involved. 
 
But for real it was really awesome and spiritual. We all stood in a circle with the black light and imagined being there when God showed Abraham who were the noble and great ones. 

​I don't have too much time today, but I love you all! 

Con amor, 
Hermana Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment