Monday, February 23, 2015

A week of adventures

Like usual, I don't even know where to start! It was a big week!! Okay we're just going to go through the list..

We don't know transfers yet! We're kinda freaking out! Sister Tippetts and I want to stay together SO badly! I would love for one of my best friends to "kill" me for my last transfer. We'll see though.. 

Valentines day! We went on a date to Taco Palenque.. romantic haha


This week we had 3 DAY! It's where we go to McAllen for a week and have meetings from 8am-6pm every day! It's so much fun! We learn so much and come out completely different people. So we have to drive 3 hours to get there and since we're the only sisters, we have to drive down with the elders.. let me tell you.. they're crazy! There was never a dull moment. They started off with energy drinks.. gross! Well, they made me try it and I threw up. So ya. 
 

 
 
3 day was so amazing though! Sister Tippetts and I gave a training to everyone with the APs. It was super fun! We talked about having a good attitude about the area you serve in. If you have to attitude that your area is filled with prepared people, you're going to find them! We just need to be obedient so that we can do everything in our power to help the people in our areas that are waiting for this gospel. Oh yeah.. then we sang. We sang "Where Can I Turn for Peace?" There was even a guitar! Oh yeah.. and solos. Those are always the best;) 

 These are our district shirts! They have quotes that we've said on them. 
 
 
We had our last week of Cross Fit together as a zone :( Our leader left! Elder Livingston basically killed us. He gave me all the work outs though so.. watch out future zone. 
 
 

Since it's my last transfer, we have something here called "trunky planners". Yep. I have an interesting one for sure haha
Regular Planner...
 

Trunky Planner...
 

​Hopefully we'll find out transfers soon! Until then.. have a great week! 

con amor, 
Hermana Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment