Monday, February 9, 2015

Laredo Olympics!!

Buenos dias a todos!

Hello! Another crazy week here in the TMM. 
 
We made one of our infamous McAllen trips this week! The ever so adventurous trip was nothing less than interesting. Of course the meeting with President was amazing! I love MLC. We talked about faith and goals. Something pretty cool was that he picked on Sister Tippetts and I quite a bit. Yes it's cool I promise. Something that he had us talk about was how hitting goals is a mind set. If we want to hit a goal, we'll hit it. There's no other options. Like last week, it was down to the last day but we had it in our minds that we were going to have 2 baptisms. There was no other option. I love how things in the mission can apply to everyday life. If we have a goal in life (go on a mission, go to school, become a doctor) we can do it! We just need to put it in our minds that it is going to happen, then work REALLY hard, and it will happen. The learnings of life. They're great. I just love being able to see how much faith works. When we have faith, we see miracles. 

 The STLs! 
 
 

 Making dinner with some of the elder's investigators.


​So today is going to be a pretty interesting P day. We're doing a Laredo Lucha. Or Laredo Olympics. Laredo South against Laredo North. Let me tell you a little bit about South Laredo. This used to be the "bro zone" because they wouldn't let sisters serve here. It's the poorer part of Laredo. Pretty sketch, I'm not going to lie. I LOVE IT! We're the "dirty south" as some say haha. We're definitely going to win! I'm not exactly sure what it's going to be. A bunch of different athletic things.. oh ya..and a rap off. No. I'm not looking forward to that one. Wish us luck! 

Okay I think that's about it! 
Have a great week! 

con amor, 
Hermana Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment