Monday, June 2, 2014

Yep I'm definitely in Texas

Hello! Nothing TOO exciting happened this week, but of course I still have something to say.. or at least I'll try.

This week was really good! We have been steadily teaching a lot of people. The weather is getting hotter by the second. But I'm actually getting a tan! So I don't mind too much. 

Oh shoot. First off.. HAPPY 1 year ANNIVERSARY to Kelsey and Matt! I can't believe a whole year ago you two were married. Do you still like each other? ..haha jokes. But for real this is nuts! I hope you both had a great day! 

Sister Perez and I have been walking like crazy! I love walking! I just feel so good, and it gives us some great opportunities to open our mouths and talk to people. Parents are you ready for this? You won't believe how much I've changed. I LOVE talking to people! I will run up to them on the other side of the street, no matter what they are doing. Yes I am still the same person that would make you order for me at restaurants.. But I honestly just have this crazy joy to share the gospel. I know that the benefits of talking to people outweighs the fears by so much! It is ALWAYS worth it to talk to people about the church. Yeah they might reject you.. but just imagine if they DON'T! Wow. Let's be like the sons of Mosiah and feel hurt by the thought of just ONE person not being able to reach salvation. We should want all of our brothers and sisters on this wonderful planet to know about the truths of this gospel. Yeah. Let's do that:) 

I hope you all have a great week! I love you! I want to hear from you! 

Con amor, 

Hermana Hunt :)


No comments:

Post a Comment