Monday, July 28, 2014

Baptisms and Transfers!

Good day to all! :)

So this week we found out about transfers.. I'm staying!! I get to finish training Sister Bentz! I am soo excited. Not to mention that by the end of this transfer I'll be here for over 7 months! 7 months in good 'ol Edinburg. This transfer is going to be so good! I can feel it. 

We went on a hunt and we found Yudith! Our missing 10 year old. I was SO excited when we found her that I took a picture. 


​I couldn't help myself. We got her at about 8 at night, so we ran her over the the church for her baptismal interview. Oh. Not to mention that we got to ride in "the van". Consuelo's van is very famous around here. She has half a steering wheel and is missing like half of the van. 

​But it was all worth it! Yudith was baptized yesterday and it was the cutest little baptism I have ever been to. I am so grateful that I was able to see this through. It was a great way to end the transfer! 


Other news.. our investigator that invented gatorade, owns half of wells fargo, was kidnapped when he tried turning in his breakthrough on ulcers, and is the commander in chief of the navy, (We still don't quite know what to think about him) is getting baptized this week! Ending and starting the transfer on a good note:) 
I love you all! Thank you for everything! Catch ya on the flip side 

Hermana Hunt 

p.s. eat some cookies for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment