Monday, September 8, 2014

Laredo South & New Mail Address!!

Hello all!

This week was a week of MIRACLES! I can't even explain how much I love Laredo! Let me just explain a little bit how this week went.. 

I got here on Tuesday after a 3 hour car ride, we emailed, had a ward meeting, and went to bed. The next day we did the norm; we ran, studied, all that good stuff. Then at like 11:45, we found out that we had a leaders meeting the next day and an STL meeting in McAllen at 3:30 THAT DAY! It takes about 3 hours to get there.. so we packed in 10 minutes, went to district meeting for 5 minutes, and went on our way! We had the STL meeting with President Maluenda, then we worked in McAllen for a few hours, and had MLC the next day. A FULL day meeting with President Maluenda and all the zone leaders. How can it get better than that? We didn't get home until 10:30 that night. So we were barely able to work in our are this week, but we saw so many miracles! 

We found 7 new investigators and hit a lot of our goals in 2 days! We said SO many prayers of gratitude. We taught a lady this week that was taught by Elders before but never wanted to commit. We taught her this week and she decided that she wanted to be baptized. THIS WEEK! So we had a baptism yesterday! It was so amazing! We couldn't even believe it. 
And we had a family of 5 come to church! They are so prepared! Sister Petersen and I are just counting our blessings. God is good everybody. 

This is a terrible picture.. Don't look at my hair, or the fact that no one was looking.. It's still a picture. 


I'm going on my first exchanges this week! So wish me luck:) 

I love you all! Send me gluten free food:) ..if you want.
 
Here is my new address for mail and PACKAGES: 
3319 S. Barlett
Laredo, TX  78043

con amor,
Hermana Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment