Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Transfers!

Well guess what.. I have finally been TRANSFERRED! About 8 months in Edinburg was fantastic!.. but I'm excited as heck! I am now in Laredo (little Mexico) as an STL. A Sister Training Leader. I am so excited to start this transfer! I am going to learn SO much. I'll have the opportunity to work with President Maluenda, go on exchanges with the sisters, and serve! I'm stoked!
So let me brag about my hija a little bit. Sister Bentz. I feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to train Sister Bentz. We are honestly like the same person. During lessons and anywhere else, we were always thinking the same thing. It's kinda creepy sometimes. So last week there was a HUGE storm so what did we decide to do? Do a bike day and play in mud on our bike ride home! 
 
 
Then the next day, we decided to dress up like Disney princesses.. 
 

I can't believe we won't be companions anymore. I learned SO much from her. She is an AMAZING teacher, an amazing missionary, and just overall an amazing person. And guess what.. she's TRAINING! I now have a granddaughter! 

I can't wait to see what this transfer brings! Be prepared to hear a lot of cool stories! My apartment is literally less than a mile away from Mexico.. Let's go get 'em! 

Sorry that's not too much! So I will leave you with pictures from my old area... the people there were just so special. The hardest part of a transfer, leaving the people...



I love you all! 

Hermana Hunt:)

No comments:

Post a Comment