Monday, March 30, 2015

Last one..

I am now officially legal.. to do what? It really doesn't matter!

Thank you to everyone for the emails!! I loved them:) 


First a quick miracle. I have been working with a family since November. Literally my mission family. The kids all got baptized, but the mom never did. Saturday night we got a call from her saying that she kicked her boyfriend out and she wants to get baptized before I leave!! Definitely shed a few tears during that phone call.. She's getting baptized TOMORROW!! Best birthday present ever! I am so excited! God is so amazing! Everything worked out perfectly. This is absolutely the BEST way to end the mission. Life. is. good.

I can't believe this is going to be my last email. I feel like I just got here yesterday! This is not real life. These past years have been the best of my life. I have grown so much as a person. My love of being a missionary can't even be expressed! 
 
I really know that this gospel is true. I know that the very church that Christ established is here on the earth. Our Heavenly Father has such a special plan for each one of us. Trust me.. it's not always what we have in our plans. Right when we think we have it all figured out, He might change it on us.. but it is ALWAYS better:) That's definitely something that I've learned. When we humble ourselves and submit to what He has in store for us, we'll be so much happier. This gospel really is the road to happiness. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to be one of the Lord's servants for this time. 
 
Let's take a little walk down memory lane... 
 
Remember when.. ?
  • I got called to Ecuador! 
  • I got robbed..
  • my stomach basically got destroyed 
  • I was reassigned to the BEST mission! 
  • I served on an Island 
  • I got sick AGAIN! 
  • lived in a house with SIX sisters
  • prophesied that Sis Tippetts and I would be companions 
  • trained my best baby friend!! -Sis Bentz:) 
  • fell off my bike in the middle of the road
  • became an STL in SOUTH Laredo
  • Sis Tippetts and I actually are COMPANIONS
  • became a cross fit champion! 
  • learned how to sew
  • was being searched for by an angry Mexican who just got out of jail
  • accidentally went to the border-and ALL the amazing people I've met throughout all this time:)
I can't wait to tell you all the good stuff! Not even mentioned on here before:)

I love you all! Remember that the gospel is true!! 
 
I'll see you all soon! But until then here are a few more pictures....


Yes I do get kisses even on my mission!!



Les quiero mucho! Gracias por todo que han hecho! Nos vemos pronto!

con mucho amor, 
Hermana Hunt

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see you! I love you ❤❤❤ ~ Courtney

    ReplyDelete