Monday, March 23, 2015

Walking on Water

This was a great week! I'm excited to tell you all about it!

First things first.. I'm now in a biking area! Whoo! The other sisters' car got taken away to give to someone else.. so now they use our car. We've been biking ever since;) We only use it when we have to go up north for meetings or exchanges. Talk about getting in shape for my last 3 weeks! It's going to be great! I'm just a little more sore than usual.. it will be worth it :) 

We had one of the coolest zone meetings of my life this week. It was all centered on faith. How everything relies on faith. Then the zone leaders asked me and 2 other missionaries to stand on a  table. Then they brought out a huge blue blanket and asked the rest of the missionaries in the zone to hold it around the edges. Then Elder Gilmore started reading some verses in Matthew 14. It's about Peter walking on the water. They turned the lights off and made it look like a huge storm. Not going to lie, I was a little scared. Then they asked us how much faith we had.. Then.. yes. They had me walk across the blanket in the air across to another table. It was scary! But I did it! Then they talked about the power of faith. It's so true, with faith we can do anything. We really can! 

To end the week, Israel got baptized yesterday! It was probably one of the cutest baptisms I have ever seen! He's so old:) He was just so happy. Sister Tippetts and I were just smiling the entire day. It was fantastic! 

Sorry I can't send any pictures today! I'll try next week! 

Con mucho amor, 
Hermana Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment