Monday, March 9, 2015

Milagritos and a lot of food!

Where to start.. where to start..

This week was a great one! Halfway through the week we got kicked out of our district and moved into the other one, so that's been interesting. Let's just say these new missionaries are starting to learn how weird we are. Honestly imagine two best friends being together for 24 hours a day.. we have way too much fun! 


I don't have too much time today, but something pretty sad this week was that we had zone conference and I had to give my LAST testimony! Oh my gosh it was such a struggle trying not to cry! Oh my.. yes. So hard! I just talked all about how everything we do here on the mission is worth it. Sometimes things don't happen how we would have chosen that they happen.. but God always knows better. We just need to take everything with a smile and know that God has such a great plan. Everything will always work out better than what we planned. That's probably been one of the biggest things I've learned out here.. you all already know that ;) 
 
Oh! And Elder Perkins and I sang a duet in front of everyone! Miracle of the week.. we didn't mess up too bad haha 
 
Just some fun pictures.....
 
Yes I love puppies!
 

Our reject group! (got sent from other missions)
 

This is just amazing... and not right in so many ways!!
 
 
See you all on the other side;) 
 
con mucho amor, 
Hermana Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment